Sunday, December 5, 2010

Look Sar... I'll need your help!!!

Ok so although my first post should probably be a bit about me and my life etc, it's not  going to be so much on that... I have set this up because a New but already very dear friend told me I just HAD to have a blog... like I don't procrastinate from doing housework enough as it is??!! Well apparently not since I've just spent the last I don't know how long trying to set this page up and to be honest I have no idea what I'm doing, which is probably why I'm not really liking what I'm seeing! So I think it's only fair that the woman, who shall be given the name Sarah Ward (aka Sar) the one responsible for this situation I'm currently in, shall be responsible for helping set this up to a state that I actually like what I see.. or at least gives me a few lessons on what to do... And on that note I think I'll finish up and approach this subject with her now! I promise to eventually get around to my life etc one day...

1 comment:

  1. Wahoooo, she has a blog!!! Can't wait to see more on it. And yes I'll help, sooky pants. ;)

    ReplyDelete