Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Start your day with a Smile

I mean it, as soon as you open your eyes when you wake up have something ready to look at which will cause a smile. It could be a photo that floods back memories of fun times, it could be your phone that you know is going to have a message on it waiting for you, a favourite quote, anything at all that will make you smile when you first open your eyes. I've made this change to my life over the last few days and from that moment my eyes open the mouth widens I have a smile plastered on my face for the entire day until I fall asleep. Of course a smile can't change what the world has to throw at you, but what it can do is make you feel good inside in turn helping you find a way through the challenges that come your way.

I'm pretty confident my mobile bill will go over it's large cap this month, and that's totally fine by me because I have not laughed and smiled so much since I don't remember when. You just can't put a price on true friendship and your memories. I'm on a journey finding my way back to the 'Real' me, so my friendships and memories made with these people are so important right now. Also just as important are the new memories I'm making with these friends from the past as well as new friends from now! The confidence and freedom I'm feeling is amazing, I'm so grateful to be in a position to get my happiness back and show my boys their true Mummy who smiles and laughs all the time.

I could keep rambling on and on and on and on... but I really do have things to do before I go to bed
Cheers Nat

3 comments:

  1. WTG Nat! Glad to see that things are looking up for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mwah, so glad you're feeling better, now I need to take your advice and SMILE cause life is good!!! :D

    ReplyDelete