Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Past & Present, Old & New

Can I just start by saying how much I love having facebook. I love how it keeps me up to date and connected with friends and family from far away or just across the road, I love how all of a sudden friendships that were lost for years can be found again. I get to share my life and my boys with the people who have in one way or another touched my life and helped get me to where I am now. And those people can pick and choose whether they want to keep up to date or not, they have the option to remove the things they don't want to know about etc.
I love to find a blast from the past, but sometimes wonder if they'll remember me or if they'll just see me as some crazy person lol. Thankfully I normally don't have a problem and it works out well :-) After years of searching every now an then for a friend i lost touch with roughly 12yrs ago, I finally came across them 4 days ago and I've been so happy being able to chat about old times as well as what's happened in our lives during that time we lost touch. It has really been refreshing for me too going through my old photo albums and seeing how much fun I've had in my life so far and just think of all the possibilities I still have, to make more fun memories.
I also need to mention 2 New people in my life that with each day that goes by since meeting them my world seems a little brighter. So Thank you Sar & San, you two make me smile, laugh, relax & feel free to be me, just as I am which empowers me with more and more self confidence. You came into my life just when I needed it most, and I'm so grateful to have you in my life. I do enjoy the scrapbooking aspect of it too!!
I should probably stop my ramblings for now... although I'm pretty sure the only person who'll read this is Sar so I've only wasted a few mins of her day and I'm sure she'll forgive me!?? Right Sar???...
Take Care
Nat

4 comments:

  1. Of course honey! Mwah, so glad we've become friends too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.....i wasted a few minutes and read it too!!!...i am happy we found each other too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe only 'cos I enticed you to read it by saying you were mentioned!! :-P lol xx

    ReplyDelete