Monday, March 14, 2011

Needed To Type

I don't know that I'll ever get right into this whole blog scene, but I know I need to type right now so figured I'd give it a shot to maybe start this up... I thought I might as well give some background to who I am considering I haven't yet done that.
So my name is Natalie Dunworth, I am currently 27yrs young although May 23 will be here soon enough and 28 will become my new age. I am a mum to 2 beautiful boys Conner James (CJ) and Jaidan Tait (JT) and I'm not ashamed to say that most of what I do, I do for and because of them. I say most because yes sometimes I do things that are just for me, they're all about me doing what I want... these things really don't occur too often and so I don't feel too guilty for doing them. I was in a long term Defacto relationship with their father, however we seperated back in May 2010. I am a Permanent Part-Time employee for Department of Human Services more specifically their Ageing, Disability & Home Care (ADHC) sector. I am now classed as a Disability Support Worker (DSW) over the 9.5yrs I've worked in this job we've had a number of restructures each one bearing new titles for the same position. At present and since returning to work after having Jaidan I am in a unit where we provide respite for children. I really do enjoy my work, although as with everything in life it has it's low days too. If I continue to remember to make the effort to blog you'll hear more about how I ended up doing the job I do and many more things about where I've come from to get to where I am now.
 I am the eldest child and only daughter to my parents Paul & Michelle Dunworth, my brother Adam is 2yrs 4days younger than me. Adam has a gorgeous daughter Norah with his girlfriend Clare Brookes. Clare is a great mother and also a fabulous artist check out her website here: http://www.faerieclareart.com/ (I hope that works...)
My eldest son Conner is 6yrs old and is in Year 1 at school, Jaidan my baby recently turned 4yrs old and he is in the school readiness class at Preschool, as he will start Kindergarten next year. They are alike in many ways and yet complete opposites in so many others. I do what I can to help out at both the school and Preschool, I'm on the parents committee with Preschool and I do canteen twice a month at Conners' school.
Well for now I must dash, CJ is unwell and in pain with an ear infection causing him to wake crying every 15-20 mins :-(  He's on antibiotics and we hope he'll be on the mend real soon xx

Till Next Time Take Care
Nat xx

2 comments: