Monday, March 21, 2011

One week is here...

So it's 1:04am and I'm dreading today. Emotions will be out of control today in Sydney airport. Even as I try to write this post, the tears are building up, my chest feels so heavy & I can't think of the words I want to write.
I'm really not too sure how Jaidan will be, as I'm just not too sure he really understands what's happening. Conner however got teary before heading to bed knowing what the day had in stall for him. He really is such an emotional person, and I love that about him. It can make things a little bit draining at times, but none the less we find a way to carry on.
Ok so I just got a little distracted, as happens with me. I was checking my emails and well a great deal caught my eye from Deals Direct (http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/) so I went to have a better look and well kinda lost track of what I was doing. So it's now 1:50am and to be honest I'm kind of trying to avoid remembering what today is. I'm actually a little tired, yet not quite ready to sleep because I know there's still stuff I want to organise for today.
I'll probably post later tonight and maybe I'll make a little more sense.. ah who am I kidding this is the REAL Me, I tend to write what's in my head, whether it flows from the last thing I wrote or not...

Take care
Nat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment